MY GALLERY:: The LilyPad :: GingerScrap ::

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Déjà vu


This is done for DigiDare #330 - Dreams.

Journal:
The type of dreams I remember vividly always coincides with my real life.

 On an ordinary day, it wud hit me that “THIS” had happened before.

After some thinking, then I realized that I had dreamt of it - the exact place, the exact time & the exact situation.

From then on, that feeling of Déjà vu would serve as an reassurance & reaffirmation that I am on the right track and making the right decision. (July 2013)

Credits:
- 20% off -
PRD's Doodle Borders No. 3

- July 2013 BYOC -
Allison Pennington's Built for Two elements
Sahlin Studio's Aztec Summer elements
Valorie Wibben's Sprinkles v5
Little Butterfly Wing's Lemonade elements
Re Kneipp's Hey Summer elements
Sabrina Dupre's These Little Moments paper
One Little Bird's Carson Park elements
Amy Wolff's Beach Cottage elements

 - Normal -
PRD's When I Grow Up elements & papers
PRD's Easy Peasy elements & alpha
Lynne-Marie DYY Blocks
Valorie Wibbens's A Bit Worn #2
Ya Yeah Designs' Moon elements
CD Muckosky's Urban Cribbles ABC

No comments: