MY GALLERY:: The LilyPad :: GingerScrap ::

Sunday, April 09, 2006

My ABC Album

Sometime ago, I started on the above via digi-scrap. But eversince I had converted to paper-scrap, I decided to TRY doing the album via paper-scrapping. *giggle* So this is the revised LO for letter "A". This LO was also done for the forum's Fabric Challenge to coincide with Earth Day on 22nd April 2006. The challenge is to use only 1 cs or pp; a piece of fabric is a must; and other embellies are allowed too.

Journal at the top right corner = Agnes is my name. Arrogant is my game.


This is for the letter "C" = Cousins.

It's scraplifted from this LO. But I dun like how it turned out. :( Esp the title.

1 comment:

Ruey said...

Agnes....oooh...u made some changes to your earth challenge layout!! It looks much better...the A really stands out now....fantastic job!