MY GALLERY:: The LilyPad :: GingerScrap ::

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Help me!!! Very itchy!!!

I am oh so itching to scrap cos I managed to find a LO to scraplift from. But I can't due to the nitely revisions with Jnr for his upcoming mid-year exams and my x-stitch RR due in mid-May 2006.
The LO I'm gonna scraplift from is very similar to one of my digi-LOs. Yup, I'm TRYING (very the hard) to convert all of my digi-LOs to paper-LOs. And I'm starting with this.

This is the LO I found in 2peas which is oh so similar to mine, esp the placement. With this, I know how to scraplift my digi-LO.
When I came across the above LO a few days ago, I was stunned at the similarity. And I just cudn't wait to start scrapping. Or to scraplift it, so as to speak.
PS: I still cudn't find the link to the LO in 2Peas *bangs head* Once I found it, I'll link it.
**************************************************
edited to add:
I. Have. Found. The. Link. To. The. Above. LO. It. Is. Here.
WHEW! *chessy grin*

No comments: