MY GALLERY:: The LilyPad :: GingerScrap ::

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Digi vs Hybrid vs Paper

Sometime ago, I was contemplating to switching back to digi-scrap. Reason being digi-scrapping produces my best work as compared to paper-scrapping. And the kick & sense of satisfaction derived upon completing a digi-LO was also greater than a paper-LO.

After talking it out with the other scrappers in the forum, a few of them suggested hybrid = combining both digital & paper scrapping thus hv'g the best of both worlds. But I'm hesitating abt it cos my color printer ain't powerful enuf to print colored pictures.

Nevertheless, I did manage to come up with a digi-LO. And also testing my color printer's capability.

A Digi-LO
Can u imagine me doing up such an excellento LO with paper-scrapping? LOL!!!!
A Hybrid-LO

You can see the contrast in quality between the digi-LO and printed-LO. Dun worry, I'm working my way to getting a brand new color printer. Yup, my current printer is a 2nd-hand. Oh ... dun you know most of my electronic gadgets are 2nd-hand? Oh, except my scanner but it's a very low-end scanner so the quality ain't that good too. So if I were to get a new printer, it'll be an all-in-1 = print, scan & copy. Cool, eh!!

It was upon completing the above LO then I realised why I dun like paper-LO. I dun hv enuf embellies to complete it. LOL!!!!! Yup, I'm working tws that goal too = get myself stocked up with embellies, embellies and MORE embellies. ROFLMAO!!!!!

No comments: