MY GALLERY:: The LilyPad :: GingerScrap ::

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Outside Comfort Zone


This is done for TLP Mission IMpossible Challenge.

:: My Mission ::
1. take a SILLY photo of yourself, the sillier the better... not that kinda where you are prim and proper in front of the camera!!!
2. Once you are done with that use the photo, a plain background paper, 2 strips of pattern paper, five elements and journal it....

Journaling: When Li Li got the Guest Polly spot in TLP, she voiced out her idea of hosting a challenge ... to make the TLP scrappers scrap outside their confort zone. I like the sound of that idea. And being the busybody me, I suggested that she only takes in 30 scrappers. Then she’ll have to go through their galleries to find their norm. And get them to scrap outside that. The first thing she said is I have to take part in it. To show and prove my support for her. Then she’ll get me to scrap outsde my comfort zone. So here I am. (21 May 2014)

Credits:
Valorie Wibbens | Finally kit
Heather Hess | The Dry Ribbon & The Mrs Roberts fonts

No comments: