MY GALLERY:: The LilyPad :: GingerScrap ::

Thursday, February 06, 2014

Every Morning is a Great One

The awesome Studio Basic Designs is opening a special Guest CT Call. And I have been drooling over her stuffs, esp the brushes. So this gives me the push to buy some of those gorgeousness.

So, yup, I am so applying for this Call.

Her requirements: Create a page by
1. lifting one thing from her personal gallery.
2. lifting one thing each from two of her pinterest choices - here & here.

And this is what I came up with.



1. From her personal gallery, I chose this page. I lifted the use of different alphas.

2. From her two pinterest choices.
Left: I lifted ... everything??!!!??? LOL !!!
Right: I lifted the circles. And I used the round buttons to represent the circles.
 

Credits; Studio Basics Designs
Addicted to Lists kit
Brushes & Stuff
Brushes & Stuff II
Back to Basics - Alpha
Let's Talk About It {basic elements}
We are Making Memories kit


No comments: