MY GALLERY:: The LilyPad :: GingerScrap ::

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Smashing Art

I was blog-hopping when I came across a June 2011 entry about Smash Book.

This seems to be speaking my language where my artistic side is now. Instead of a full-blown SB-LO, I just wanna do something on the spur. Esp when I have lots of journaling tags - in paper & digitize.

I was laughing my head out at the video that I just had to do something about IT.


I am starting with the Photos of the Day ... slow and steady. Yes, I have to create a SmashBook folder to store them.

Yes, I do wanna do it on paper. But the thot of digging out the materials & printing the photos just irks the lazy-me. So I will stick to digi-scrap ... for the time being. *cheesy grin*

Credit:
2peas' free journaling tag
ChrissyW's clearly inked alpha
Frame - 2peas' Edeline Marta Framtastic 1
Green Rig Rag - TheLilyPad's Rachel Young's Christmas Waltz Crochet Trimming
Buttons - TheLilyPad Karah Fredricks Bountiful Buttons
Paper strips - "cannot remember :P"
Date - Shabby Shoppe Dinner Party

No comments: