MY GALLERY:: The LilyPad :: GingerScrap ::

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Love Takes Time


This was done for LilyPad's Oct2012 Journaling Challenge.

Journal:
[top] Dear Father Time. Thanks for being there for me. XXX Agnes XXX
[bottom] | when you're hurting so much | Couldn't see that I was {NOT} blind to let you go | I can't escape the pain inside | 'Cause love takes time | And I don't wanna be here | I don't wanna be here alone |

Thanks for looking.

Credits:
Hour Glass - Illustration by "Dwig" from BREVITIES, 1903
Blue ribbon - Studio Basic's Let's Talk All About It kit
Spectacle Frame - Studio Basic's Addicted to List element kit
Crown - LilyPad's Hoppy Birthday free kit
Buttons - LilyPad Kara Fredricks' Bountiful Button 3
Yellow Paint, Yellow clip, staples, leaves, red & pink ribbons, strawberry, white knot - LilyPad Fresh ( a collaboration by One Little Bird & Sahlin Studio)
Paper & Green Alpha - LilyPad Amber Clegg Designs' Fall Canvas Kit

No comments: