MY GALLERY:: The LilyPad :: GingerScrap ::

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

That's Why I Love You

This LO was meant for the forum's Sept Challenge #1 - hv a 5-lines journalling that ends with "That's why I Love You." This is also for Jnr's ABC Album = Y = YOU.

Recently I hv this craze abt hv'g flowers in my LO. So I die-die must hv flowers in this LO. On top of this, I hv lots of pp with flower which I hv difficulty in using. So mite as kill 2 birdswith one stome = hv flowers in my LO and using the pp. KEkekek!!!

Then I made a big hoo-haa when I tore off the EK Success alpha stickers for the words "I Love". Therefore leaving a big "hole" which needed covering up. So hv no choice but to use a different alpha sticker for it.

It was also meant to be a lift of this LO in the Aug/Sep 06 issue of SB Etc. But I die-die want to use the smaller pic. So I modify a bit. Ok, I modify A LOT. LOL!!!!!

Journalling: You are incorrigible yet cheeky enough to get away with it. You are unprententiouc which makes you vulnerable. You bring out the child in me which I've kept hidden way. You are argumentative which makes you seem very adult-like. But most importantly, you are you. That's why I love you.

TFL.


No comments: