MY GALLERY:: The LilyPad :: GingerScrap ::

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My 1st SB-Toot!!!!

And it's for 2 LOs. Kool eh!!!

Toot #1 - Sometime ago, after posting this LO - Unforgettable - on 2Peas, someone peamail me for permission to use my LO on her blog. Her blog is abt showcasing multi-photo LOs as an inspiration to other scrappers.

At 1st glance, I cudn't recognize her name in the SB World. So I didn't toot abt it. Nevertheless, I agreed to it. Cos SB is a sharing art where everybody learn from each other.

And finally, it was published last Sat - click here. And it was Sri who announced it in the forum and toot for me. I was puzzled over the toot cos I cudn't recognize the name. But Sri mentioned that Tenika is well-known enuf in the SB-world to be tooting abt it. On top of that, she has her own line of SB pdts. So here I am ... tooting abt it. LOL!!!

And the best part was Tenika named that blog entry after my LO!!!! YIKES!!!!! KOOL MANZ!!!!

*faint*

Toot #2: I just realized that I've received 4 compliments for my Career on the Go! LO on 2Peas. And it's my 1st time getting that many compliments. That means I am on the right track. So will continue doing so.


Ok, now it's time for me to chill out. O'wise I will be too jittery & excited to work. BWahahahahaha!!!!!

No comments: