MY GALLERY:: The LilyPad :: GingerScrap ::

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The A-May-Zing-Race (The Last Leg)

(Cont'd from Part 1c)

**************************************************
Clue #23: The Last Leg (23 May 2006, 9pm)

In this last leg, both team members have to do do 2 LOs each. And my team came up with these.


LO #1: Pick a Funny Photo of yourself, spouse, kid etc. List at least 5 random funny memories or funny tidbits.
Journal reads: Monkey see, monkey do ... Mr. 孙悟空 is such a good spot. Told him to pose for this shot and he really did. Isn't he such a dear.

He did another pose for me 3 years back when we were at Canberra. This picture still managed to put a smile on our faces when we see it.

We give each other pet names and he likes to names me after animals (I wonder why ...). Suprisingly he always manages to find similarities to the things I do (irritating right ... haha).

No matter how bad a situation, he would always be able to cheer up the atmosphere with his funny analogy and makes everyone smile.

Fast in picking up one's mistakes and adding a humorous touch to it is one of his famous traits. His 'suan-ing' skills no one can beat. I only pity his sister as she is always his target board.


LO #2: Then and NOW - BOM challenge. Pick a photo of yourself from 10 years ago and a current photo. (2 photos) And tell us how you change or have change. What did you see differently in life? How's your attitude now and then? What's different in your life? Journal that. Hidden Journal reads: NOW: contented life; dysfunctional family; the world is not mine to keep; a lil boy’s teddy bear; there’s more to life than eat, sleep & play; carefree & matured
THEN: perfect life; perfect family; the world revolved around me; daddy’s lil girl; knew nothing but eat, sleep & play; carefree, naive & innocent


LO #3: What occupies your mind? - BOM challenge. Sometimes I wonder, what do you think about? What kind of stuff occupies your mind? And why? What do you wonder about or wish you understood? Journal reads: What would my life be if I had not met my husband? Would I still be in Australia fulfilling my permanent residence requirements or would I be in Singapore working hard to climb up the corporate ladder?

What kind of life would I lead if I had not become a mother? Would I continue to look forward towards weekend for drinking sessions and late nights with friends or would I be contented to stay at home just to relax?

Whatever my life would be or could be, there’s only one thing for sure now ... I am a HAPPILY married woman BLESSED with a good husband and a loveable child.

What more can a woman ask for in life ...


LO #4: A tribute to a Loved one - This is a tribute to someone that has passed away. It could be a friend, a family member etc. Journal what you remember about that person. Some memories you want to remember and pass on. Journal reads: My late maternal grandmother was known for her Lunar New Year & Peranakan dishes. Luckily for me, I can learn the skills from my mum ... provided I’ve ignited enough interest for it *kekekeke* She was also known for her ever-ready smile. Luckily for me, Junior inherited that from her. Her alertness at the Mahjong Game was also one of her unforgettable traits. Unfortunately for her, both me & my mum didn’t inherit that. LOL!!!


**************************************************

We are Team #3. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Altho we didn't win the race, we're very proud that we managed to be the 3rd team. And we enjoyed ourselves very much = stressing & cracking our brains over the challenges. LOL!!!!

Thanks for Looking. :)

No comments: