MY GALLERY:: The LilyPad :: GingerScrap ::

Monday, January 23, 2006

TAG! I'm it!

Been tagged by a fellow scrapper Sri, so gonna continue the tag in here instead of my other blog. So here goes:

1. First Kiss?
Oh my! How do u consider a 1st kiss manz??!! LOL!!! Lemme recall … Oh. Oh. I was 18yo. It’s from a 29yo registered-only-married man whom I met at work.

How was it?
There’s no other way to describe but this …
Quoted from Sri “Weak in my knees, babes. I went weak in my knees.

2. First Date ?
When I was 15yo, I got to know this normal-stream guy from a girl whom I knew from my holiday-job in Cold Storage. He was her classmate. We went to East Coast Park. YIKESSS!!!! Tat memory was hideous. Cos I was still wearing my specky. So leychey (aka troublesome) when going swimming. Bwahahahahahah!!!!

3. First Time You Fell in Love
When I was 19yo with a 25yo married man whom I met at work. Again … *giggles* It was a forbidden love from afar. *zipped lips*

4. First Time You Cooked For Someone?
When I was 20yo and it was for my ex-hubby. I cooked a super duper simple dish – stir-fried eggs. :-P

5. First Time You Got on a Plane?
Again, when I was 20yo and with my ex-hubby plus ex-MIL. 3 of us took a plane to KL where we went on F&E to KL, Penang and JB.

6. First Time Shave Your Legs
*looking down at my legs*

No hair leh.

*ney ney ney poo poo*

7. First Time You Put on Make Up?
When I was 16yo and it was the graduation nite for the Secondary 4s.

8. First Time You Moved Out of Your House?
When I was 19yo and into my ex-hubby’s 3-rm HDB flat.

9. First Time You Scrapbook?
Oh this is easy. September 2005.

10. First Time You Travel?
The earliest one I remembered was to Desaru at 8 or 9yo, with my family (mum, dad, younger bro & me).

****************************************
I'm a super duper lazy person. So I'm gonna tag whoever, anyone & everybody who reads this blog.

SO. TAG! You're IT!!!! ;-)

No comments: