MY GALLERY:: The LilyPad :: GingerScrap ::

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Money Money Money


The journal reads:
Yesterday (4/1/06) was the 1st time you saved some of your pocket money. You saved 10 cents. So I told you by saving your pocket money, you will be able to buy yourself a treat at the end of the week. A treat such as your "beetle" card from the arcade and some small-sized action-figure toys.

Today (5/1/06), you saved another 50 cents. To which I was pleasantly shocked. But I'm glad & proud of you. Glad cos you took my suggestions to heart. Proud cos you had saved so much. Grandma must be either too proud of you or too anxious ... that she took out my Ultraman piggy bank to be used as YOUR piggy bank.

Well .. I hope that you're not like me - always having those 3-min thingy. And thus continue with your savings. And I also hope that this is the correct method to teach you the importance of money and the power of savings.

No comments: