MY GALLERY:: The LilyPad :: GingerScrap ::

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Who I Am


This is done for TLP We Are Storytellers' Week 3 | Challenge 5: Use color/texture to reflect the mood of the page.

Journaling is extracted & modified from a phrase of the Pocahontas song "Where Do I Go From Here".
They do what they must for now And trust in their plan If I trust in mine, somehow I might find who I am.

I have small & big plans. Right now. Both made for me and I made for myself.
I will try to have the Time Of My Life, while also trying to find Who I Am.
And that means Having a Blast while Keeping Cool.

Credits:
Laurie Ann | Boardwalk kit (flip flops), Little Artist (collab w/SMD), Girl Talk kit (sending, twine, pink doily)
Kim Jensen | Summer Blast flairs and papers (cloud pp)
Quirky Hearts | Again and Again Alpha Stash 2, Configurations
Heather Joyce | The Dry Ribbon font
Amy Wolff | Messy Marvin 6, Mega Solids PP 2

No comments: